Wednesday, February 4, 2015

WE BAKE FOR CHANGE SALE

WE BAKE FOR CHANGE 

Person B: Hey! What's up, Nina?

Person A: I'm really hungry...And I’m craving for some fun food...

Person B: What do you mean by “fun food”?

Person A: Well, you know.. a cupcake, a brownie, or maybe some cake! The sweet stuff!

Person B: I heard that on February 11, Me-to-We will be hosting a “We Bake for Change” sale in the cafeteria during all three lunches. Our table filled with sweets will be hard to miss!

Person A: Really? That’s sounds amazing. I’ll be there for sure. Is there anything else that I should know?

Person B: All the proceeds will go to Dante’s Street Patrol which helps homeless people in Toronto. It's a win win situation. You get your delicious dessert and you help your community. Make sure you come back and purchase a sweet treat.

Person A: That sounds great! Thanks for the info. See you at lunch. 

Thanks
Ms.Katzikowski